Sculptra After Care
Sculptra AfterCare Instructions
What To Do After Your Sculptra Aesthetic Treatment
Tips to Follow After Your Injection
- Massage the treated area for 5 minutes, 5 times per day for 5 days after your treatment.
- Within the first few hours after your treatment, apply an icepack to the treatment area to help reduce swelling.
- You may apply make-up a few hours after your Sculptra Aesthetic Treatment if no complications are present (for example, open wounds or bleeding).
- Avoid sun and UV sunplamp exposure until swelling and redness have disappeared.
- Call Dolce Aesthetics for any worsening or longer-lasting signs or symptoms.
Aftercare Points To Remember
- A few days after treatment, you may look as you did before treatment.
- This is normal and temporary
?- Sculptra Aesthetic works to gradually replace lost collagen
- Visible results appear within the first few treatment sessions.
- If your clinician indicated that you need an additional Sculptra Aesthetic treatment, make sure an appointment has been scheduled for you.
Or Book online (please note the correct location top of the page):