Four Reasons to Try Body Contouring Treatments
If you’re on the fence about nonsurgical body contouring, keep reading. At Dolce Aesthetics™ in Scottsdale, AZ, registered nurse practitioner and aesthetic expert Nanette Kaduchak offers a comprehensive range of cutting-edge body contouring solutions that provide a long list of benefits compared with traditional cosmetic surgery. In this blog, we’ll cover four compelling reasons to join the many others who have transformed their bodies with nonsurgical body contouring in the Greater Phoenix area and take the plunge yourself.
What is nonsurgical body contouring?
Nonsurgical body contouring refers to a collection of noninvasive treatments and procedures designed to slim and/or sculpt certain areas of a person’s body without the need for incisions, anesthesia, scarring, or an extended recovery period. There are a number of different technologies and energy types used in the various body contouring procedures, including radiofrequency (RF) energy, cryolipolysis fat freezing, and others. At Dolce Aesthetics™, we proudly provide some of the most popular and effective nonsurgical body contouring systems available today, including:
- CoolSculpting®: A fat-blasting treatment that utilizes cryolipolysis to “freeze” stubborn fat cells
- CoolTone®: Uses magnetic muscle stimulation (MMS) to tone and define problem areas
- EMSCULPT NEO®: Combines RF energy and high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy to destroy fat cells and strengthen and tone the muscles
Why should I consider nonsurgical body contouring?
Whether you are torn between nonsurgical body contouring vs. plastic surgery or simply aren’t sure about body contouring in general, consider these four reasons why noninvasive body contouring may be right for you:
- More convenient: With many nonsurgical body contouring treatments able to be completed in sessions lasting around 30 minutes, as well as the fact that no anesthesia is required, this option is an obvious choice for patients looking for convenience.
- Shorter recovery period: Compared with liposuction and other invasive surgical procedures, the recovery period after nonsurgical body contouring is dramatically shorter. In fact, most patients are able to return straight to work, school, and other activities almost immediately after nonsurgical body contouring treatments in Scottsdale, AZ, with virtually no downtime or recovery window.
- No scarring: With noninvasive body contouring treatments like CoolSculpting and others, there are no incisions, needles, or sutures used, meaning patients can avoid visible scarring and keep their “work” their own little secret.
- More affordable: Generally speaking, nonsurgical body contouring treatments are more affordable than invasive cosmetic surgery, which often has hefty surgical facility fees, anesthesia fees, and other costs associated with it.
Is nonsurgical body contouring permanent?
Some people assume that nonsurgical body contouring does not last as long as liposuction, but that is not necessarily true. Just like with liposuction, the fat cells destroyed during nonsurgical body contouring treatments will not return. However, weight gain can cause the remaining fat cells to enlarge and ultimately reverse the patient’s cosmetic outcome – though this is true with surgical liposuction. Patients should also keep in mind that the muscle definition achieved through nonsurgical body contouring can fade over time without a dedicated fitness and toning regimen. Still, with a balanced diet, consistent exercise, and a healthy overall lifestyle, the results of nonsurgical body contouring can last for years.
Get your dream body the easy way with nonsurgical body contouring in Scottsdale, AZ
Patients in the Greater Phoenix area interested in quick, convenient, and long-lasting body contouring may be excited to learn more about CoolSculpting, CoolTone, and EMSCULPT NEO – all offered by registered nurse practitioner Nanette Kaduchak. Call Dolce Aesthetics™ to schedule your private consultation for nonsurgical body contouring, and take the first step toward a whole new you today.