As We All Adapt To The New Normal
Our clients and staff safety are our utmost priority here at Dolce Aesthetics. Please take the time to read to ensure everyone’s safety in light of our current Covid-19 situation. Our gratitude for your understanding as we ask you to adapt to changes we made, to keep you, our staff, and our communities safe.
Please know we cannot book or treat clients with the following conditions:
*Please be Honest*
- Current fever (=/>100.4*F) within the last 48 hours
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Any contagious condition (pink eye, strep, flu, etc.)
- Exposure to a known contagious condition and still within the incubation period as recommended by the CDC.
- Recent domestic or international travel to an area with any outbreak of a known contagious condition and not completing the isolation and quarantine recommendations as set by the CDC.
**If you feel sick prior to your appointment, you are advised to cancel**
New Rules We Implemented to Adapt:
- Staff may randomly check client’s temperature as needed.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the medspa.
- Clients may not bring a companion during appointment. One client, one provider, no exceptions.
- No children shall be allowed in during your appointment.
- As we manage office traffic to a minimum, please arrive on time and reschedule if you will be 15 minutes late.
There are no penalties in rescheduling – our focus is safety.
Please see our scheduling policies.
- We are implementing a no handshake, no hugging policy to promote client safety and infection prevention.
- Per CDC, a cloth face cover is recommended when you go out in public.
We require all clients to wear a mask upon entry to our facility.
We shall provide you a mask prior to entry if you do not have one.
The only time you shall take off your mask is when we take photograph, and when we work on your lower face.
- We have a handwashing area, so please use before and after your treatment. Hand sanitizers are also conveniently placed in certain areas for your convenience.
- All client forms will be texted or emailed to you and must be filled out prior to your appointment.
We use the secure Adobe Sign for all forms.
Please ensure to confirm in your email after completing the online form.
Can’t do it online? You can also complete the forms when you come in.
- We are open by appointment only.
You also need an appointment to buy or pickup products such as masks – we offer curbside pickup to prepaid orders.
No walk ins allowed. We only allow clients with appointment to come in.
We’re all in this Together
Please help us by being honest to ensure everyone’s safety!
What we are doing to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Our staff certifies they don’t have any of the non negotiable conditions mentioned above when coming to work.
- All staff have completed the infection prevention and control course, and certificates are on file.
- We are implementing Adobe Sign for you to fill out our registration forms and consents with your phone or computer prior to coming in. We can either text or email you the link, or fill them out here from our website under “Client Forms”.
- Appointment times will be staggered to reduce waiting time exposure as well as patient-to-patient exposure.
- All clients will have their temperature taken upon entry prior to checking in for their scheduled appointment. Patients with a temperature of 100.4 or above will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We have enhanced and updated disinfecting and safety protocols per CDC guidelines to plan, prepare, prevent and respond to COVID-19.
- All our treatment chairs have disposable covers and are sanitized between clients.
- The whole room is also sanitized between clients following our COVID sanitizing protocols.
- An air cleaner with UV disinfecting lamps are installed in each room.
- All our room ventilation systems are recently updated to ensure good airflow.
- Our staff performs extra hand hygiene. We wash our hands frequently, and have hand sanitizers stations.
- We wear masks, goggles and other personal protective equipments (PPE) as needed.
- We control the use of our treatment rooms to ensure sufficient time to disinfect.
Meeting the challenges Together
Most of all, we are grateful for the opportunity to continue serving and assisting you during this extraordinary time, now and in the future.
And remember, we’re in this together.